1. Arian Foster Hou, 26 years old
Arguably the best all-round RB in the NFL and in fantasy. Runs behind the best O-Line in the NFL, but he needs a new deal
2. LeSean McCoy Phi, 24 years old
Runs like Barry Sanders and in an ideal situation in Philly.
3. Ray Rice Bal, 25 years old
The key to the Ravens offense as a runner/receiver and is still young.
4. MJD Jax, 27 years old
MJD had a ton of touches this season, but is still young and should have another 2-3 good years left in him.
5. Adrian Peterson Min, 27 years old
I would never doubt AP, but the guy has taken a lot of punishment and will be recovering from a late season ACL tear.
6. Trent Richardson, 21 years old
Will be a top 5 fantasy RB for years to come, with every skill set that we lust for. Sorry, Jim Brown.
7. Ryan Mathews SD, 25 years old
Mr Glass is as talented as they come and Norv is back in SD. If he overcomes the injuries he will be a top 5 RB for years.
8. Darren McFadden Oak, 25 years old
DMC is possibly the most dynamic RB in the NFL ‘when healthy’. Problem is, he is never healthy.
7. Jamaal Charles KC, 25 years old
Obviously the knee is a concern, but he has no tread on the tires and should be able to come back strong as the injury occurred so early in the season.
8. Chris Johnson Ten, 26 years old
He’s obviously talented and young, but looked like a former shell of himself in 2011.
9. Matt Forte Chi, 26 years old
Forte is a gifted runner/receiver, but a new OC, Mike Bush, and a contract dispute loom.
10. Marshawn Lynch Sea, 26 years old
Lynch went into complete Beast Mode this season and is still young at 26. The Hawks should sign him to a big deal this offseason, let’s hope he can keep it going in 2012.
11. DeMarco Murray Dal, 24 years old
Looked like a real deal in his rookie season, but injury concerns loom large.
12. Doug Martin Bucs, 23 years old
Not special, but is a workhorse that has complete skills. Will push for the starting job immediately.
13. Jonathan Stewart Car, 25 years old
Young and a special talent despite the timeshare with D-Will, Stew should be a stud for the next 3-4 years. Could be a top 5 RB if Williams was out of the picture.
14. Roy Helu Was, 23 years old
Helu is not a special talent and Shanahanigans could always come into play, but Helu should be the guy in 2012 and will get a ton of touches.
15. David Wilson NYG, 21 years old
Explosive RB that will demand touches and could be the starter in NY in 2013.
16. Darren Sproles NO, 29 years old
Sproles fit in perfect with what the Saints want to do and should continue to have that role for the next 2-3 seasons.
17. CJ Spiller Buf, 24 years old
Came on strong when Fred Jackson went down and should be part of a timeshare at the very least. Jackson is 31, so Spiller could be the guy sooner rather than later.
18. Rashard Mendenhall Pit, 25 years old
Mendy really disappointed in 2011 and a torn ACL in week 17 may keep him from being the starter in early 2012. Still young enough to rebound and the Steelers could go to a more run based scheme.
19. Frank Gore SF, 29 years old
Gore really faded in the second half of 2011 and will be pushed by Kendall Hunter for playing time. Might have one more year in him.
20. Steven Jackson StL, 29 years old
Jackson has had major workloads for years and may have only have 1-2 years left in the tank. Fisher will push him to the limit.
21. Reggie Bush Mia, 27 years old
Bush had a better season than anyone could of imagined. Can he repeat his performance after years of mediocre performances?
22. Ahmad Bradshaw NYG, 26 years old
Bradshaw is not a special talent, but he is a solid fantasy contributor when healthy. A lingering foot issue is a major cause for concern and David Wilson was taken in the first round.
23. Mark Ingram NO, 22 years old
Ingram was a major disappointment in 2011, as opportunities and injuries piled up. I expect him to have a big role in 2012 if his knee holds up.
24. Fred Jackson Buf, 31 years old
Jackson proved that he can still get it done at his age, but Spiller is too talented to keep on sidelines.
25. Michael Turner Atl, 30 years old
Turner has slowed down tremendously over the past few seasons and could be on his way to a complete timeshare. 2012 could be his last productive season.
26. Shonn Greene NYJ, 27 years old
Greene really needs to step up and start producing. Not sure he can.
27. Michael Bush Oak, 28 years old
Bush will take over the MB3 role…otherwise known as the annoying goaline vulture to Matt Forte. Has shown he can handle a full workload if needed.
28. DeAngelo Williams Car, 29 years old
D-Will did not live up to the money he was given by the Panthers and was overshadowed by J-Stew. The Panthers could move The Daily Show in 2013, which will leave D-Willy with another 1-2 years of production.
29. Daniel Thomas Mia, 22 years old
Looked great before the second hamstring injury and Reggie Bush has had a track record of missing games every season.
30. Beanie Wells Ari, 24 years old
Beanie had a solid start to 2011, but a knee injury held him back in the second half. Will be pushed by Ryan Williams for playing time.
31. Jahvid Best Det, 23 years old
Best flashes special talent, but his concussion issues are more than troublesome.
32. Ryan Williams Ari, 22 years old
Will be back at 100% and will challenge Beanie for the starting role. He is a more complete back than Wells, so it wouldn’t surprise us to see him flourish.
33. Mikel LeShoure Det, 22 years old
Demaryius Thomas showed that you can come back strong from an Achilles tendon injury, so we have faith LeShoure can come back strong. LeShoure could be a workhorse for the Lions if he can stay off the green stuff.
34. Peyton Hillis KC, 26 years old
One year wonder? Madden Curse? Can he rebound and show 201o was not a fluke? Will have to prove himself in a timeshare with Charles.
35. Donald Brown Ind, 25 years old
Had a good showing this season on a terrible team. Will have to prove himself to a new coaching staff with a rookie QB.
36. Kendall Hunter SF, 24 years old
I think Gore is done in a year or two and Hunter will be ready to take the reigns. He reminds me of Ray Rice, so he could be huge in the upcoming seasons.
37. BenJarvis Green-Ellis Cin, 27 years old
The Law Firm is nothing special, but is a solid RB for the Bengals and will get a ton of touches.
38. Stevan Ridley NE, 23 years old
Ridley is a special talent and should be the RB of the future in NE. Belichick likes the RBBC though, so tread lightly.
39. Ben Tate Hou, 24 years old
Tate a solid RB that could flourish if Foster somehow doesn’t sign with Houston or gets hurt. Top 10 guy if it happens.
40. Jacquizz Rodgers Atl, 22 years old
Rodgers could jump way up the list pretty quick if the Falcons choose to part ways with Turner in 2013. Rodgers could be a good complimentary RB or eventually the lead back.
41. Pierre Thomas NO, 27 years old
Thomas may be the most underrated RB in the NFL as he can do it all. He won’t get a full workload as long as Sproles and Ingram are in the mix.
42. Mike Tolbert Car, 25 years old
With D-Will, J-Stew, and Cam around, Tolbert has a secondary role. May just be an annoying vulture.
43. Taiwan Jones Oak, 24 years old
Michael Bush is gone and DMC can’t stay healthy. Jones has the same flash as Jamaal Charles, so he could be the must own handcuff in 2012 if he can beat out Mike Goodson for the gig.
44. Willis McGahee Den, 30 years old
McGahee may have another 1-2 years left, but look for the Broncos to get Ronnie Hillman involved right away if he can pass protect for Peyton.
45. Alex Green GB, 22 years old
Starks and Grant are average at best as far as as NFL RBs go. Green was injured early this season and never got a shot. More talented than any RB on the roster. May get his shot in 2012.
46. LeGarrette Blount TB, 25 years old
The Bucs brought in Martin because Blount couldn’t get it done.
47. Delone Carter Ind, 25 years old
Carter is a power RB that could get a shot at starting in 2012 as Don Brown may remember that he is Don Brown.
48. Shane Vereen NE, 23 years old
Has as good a shot at getting carries in the RBBC of New England as any RB on the roster.
49. Felix Jones Dal, 25 years old
Murray is frageelay. Felix Jones is more frageelayer.
50. Evan Royster Was, 24 years old
Not a ton of talent, but showed a bit in his start last season.
51. Isaiah Pead StL, 22 years old
S-Jax is starting to run on fumes, Pead will be nice complimentary RB that should see plenty of work in Fisher’s ground and pound.
52. Ronnie Hillman Den, 21 years old
Peyton + RBs = Fantasy Goodness. If he can win the job or get a shot, he could be a big surprise.
53. LaMichael James SF, 22
54. Terrance Ganaway NYJ, 23 years old
I’m not a fan of Green and Ganaway could take touches or his job outright.
55. Issac Redman Pit, 27 years old
Redman is a hard worker and should get plenty of touches in the first half of 2012, but I wouldn’t count on him for the long term.